mandag 6. august 2012

# 2 - «Amen, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven» (Mt 18:3).









This is a picture of me and my little brother, taken when I was 7 ½ years old. (I use a picture of myself because I don't want to «steal» someone else's). At that time I trusted God completely. I prayed every day. In the schoolyard I had found a quiet place were it was possible to pray undisturbed. I used that little prayer corner often. I also told some close friends of mine about it, so they could use it also. So natural, without shyness ... God was God!

Now I want you to find a picture of yourself from a period when you were a child and had no doubt about Him. If you don't have one, please try to create a mental imagery of yourself as a child who loved God. How did it feel to love God by all your heart?

Think about it!


(This blogpost was meant for those who have fallen away or who have come into a period of doubting. If you never was thought to believe you can still think back trying to remember some episodes in your life with complete trust in someone. It is how it feels to trust I want you to reflect on, not on good or bad consequences of your trust).



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar